Woody seems to be quite a problem, so I think he should be terminated for the company's longterm survival.
The $700 monitor should come out of Mr. Bonde's pay, as the key policy that created it's loss came through him.
The new policy should be to create three keys for each truck: 1 key to the regional manager, 1 key to the lead driver and 1 key to the driver.
An effort to create a mood of ethical continuity should be of central concern going forward. No sexual harassment. And rooming grown men together is not good for driver retention.
Oct. 23, 2015 Update: I believe I was paid in full after my blog post made my points over the heads of managers who were not telling my story from my perspective to the top players.
I have a new job offer with my old boss, who made me tons of money last year hauling sand.
Oct. 23, 2015 Update: I believe I was paid in full after my blog post made my points over the heads of managers who were not telling my story from my perspective to the top players.
I have a new job offer with my old boss, who made me tons of money last year hauling sand.